A basic recipe that is extraordinarily good. This is an approximation. Surely done elsewhere. Excellent by experience.
Tumeric Cinnamon-Ginger Mix
- About 3 spoons of Ground Tumeric
- About 1 spoon of Ground Ginger
- About 2 spoons of Ground Cinnamon
- About 2 pinches of Ground Cayenne Pepper
- About 1 spoon of Chopped, Dried Parsley
Mix it all together very well.
All cut vegetables into a bowl. Douse with olive oil. Make sure vegetables are fully coated in oil. Pour the Tumeric Cinnamon-Ginger Mix. Stir the mix to cover all the vegetables thoroughly.
Bake the vegetables for about 15 minutes. Afterwards, stir them around. Optionally pour some shredded cheese on top. Toast for 2 – 5 minutes. Best when all sizzles.
Goes really good with long grain rice mixed with dark quinoa cooked for 20 minutes. Mix it all up adding about 2 pinches of salt. Optionally layer on just a bit of Parmesan cheese.
Other ideas from the Web:
- 8 Grab and Go Snacks under 200 Calories
- 7 Filling Snacks Under 100 Calories
- 6 Health Benefits Of Turmeric
- Brain repair may be boosted by curry spice